google-site-verification: googlee335fbf16e4c0ec9.html

24 dec. 2016

The History Behind Magnetism Frequency Knowledge IS POWER part 1



would it not be greater to have everyone work together for de spread social development rather then a few holding the entire world captive for their obsession for power
we all are capable of still doing everything they did in past civilization the difference is we've been programmed into seeing is believing. that's why to me when I see these electromagnetic tools it lights a fire under my ass but if I show someone the same video and they by seeing is believing they will watch it and say cool but not really care.. the secrets to all our problems are in magnets and the aether.. energy, lights, tools, protection, time travel, heating, levitation, down to our own electromagnetic fields and vibrations we call aura.. this makes me wish I could go back and redo this aspect of my life,